1 DAY SHENZHEN TRIP!
• Powered by Kaizor •
9 AM - 10 PM (SAT)
• Are you aware that most of China is already cashless and WeChat has hit 1 billion users?
• Did you know RMB1 per hour QR code bikes are the new mode of transport in China?
• Did you know many homes in China are already Smart equipped with Xiaomi's Mi Home?
Are you sure you're not the one behind "The Great Firewall"?
Come experience the New Digital China and learn about the new digital cool that you can only experience being physically across the boarder in Mainland China.
We will take you through * 10+ DIGITAL EXPERIENCES *
and download the latest and greatest China Apps. It is a LIVE hands on mobile class on the go in Shenzhen! Our China experienced team who have helped many Western companies understand the China market for the past 15 years will be there to guide you throughout the day.
No Mandarin needed, English translation provided!
Be in the know and experience Digital China for yourself!
- Participants are responsible for their China visas, validity of their passports and insurance before travel.
- Tickets are non-refundable and Kaizor will accept no liability for visa application failures or any travel complications.
10+ DIGITAL CHINA EXPERIENCES
LIVE CLASS ON THE GO:
• Download WeChat & all the must have China Apps!
• Get your WeChat Pay registered for payments
• Create a WeChat Private Group in under 1 sec
SHENZHEN TRIP PRE-BRIEF
LEAVE HK BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
• Send each other Red Packets
• Create your own face emoticon on the bus
• Share your trip photos on WeChat Moments
ARRIVE FOR LUNCH
• Split your lunch bill and pay with WeChat Pay
• Visit DJI store to experience drones and VR goggles
DJI owns 70% of world's drone market share
• Visit Hema, Alibaba's futuristic supermarket
• Order a Didi Taxi via an App
• Experience a Didi chauffeur!
• Show off your legs and ride a QR code Mobike!
VISIT XIAOMI STORE
• Visit Xiaomi Store for a shopping spree!
• Check out Mi SmartHome devices, Ninebots, Mi Band, Mi Robot Vaccum, Air Purifer & more...
• Scan QR code to borrow a power bank from a kiosk
HOT POT DINNER
• Dine at Haidilao as on Harvard Business Review
• Get your nails and shoes shined at the restaurant!
• Tip and rate waiters with QR code!
BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
• Live Stream your China trip to friends
• Bring home a PDF Cheat Sheet on China App tips!
• Keep in touch on WeChat!
ARRIVE HK AROUND 10PM
PAST EVENT /
"One of the things that I take away from this trip is just the sheer power of a cashless society Shenzhen has here with WeChat... We learnt today how you could pay for meals with an App, how you could split bills, how you could borrow an iPhone charger, we even rent bikes, and at the end of it all, I invested that (digital) money and came out ahead!"
"My name is Diane, thank you very much! I have really enjoyed it today. I think I have enjoyed pretty much everything equally over the different places we went... What is shocking and surprising is how backward the rest of the world is! Thank you, I loved it."
"Today is really an eye-opening day, because we try different kind of experiences that we cannot have in Hong Kong...
And what is more amazing and impressing is that not only the technologies in China go really fast, the adaptability of Chinese consumers is also really going very fast.
So this part is really impressive!"
EVENT PARTNER /
ABOUT THE EVENT /